Monday, June 27, 2011

Adventures.












A little over a week ago my whole family went to
Kampala. We had lots of fun and swam at lake Victoria
Hotel. We got there on Saturday and got back on
Sunday. The Brittons, a family we know that lives here
on Kasana, swam with us and we all had lots of fun.

The last week or more has been the same as before, besides going to Kampala. We had school on the weekdays and went to our family group on Tuesday night. On Thursday we had the McFarland's, another family we know that also lives here on Kasana, over for dinner. That was fun, and on Friday night my dad went to a dinner to help serve.

On Saturday morning we went to the family to help them in the garden. We usually do this every other Saturday. Then on Saturday afternoon I went to Toby Britton's birthday party. Today is Monday, and while I type my parents are playing volleyball. Just a few seconds ago I stopped in the middle of this Blog because I heard a meow. I went searching after it and found Domino, one of our cats, stuck in a tree. I climbed up and started to think of a way to get him down. He was on a laying down y shaped branch, so when I pushed him gently as a experiment, he fell and luckily caught himself on the lower branch. Then I pushed him toward the ground and he slowly went down the branch and finally jumped to the ground. In the midst of all this, however, he scratched my finger.

Thank you for all your prayers, and please keep praying for the staff and family groups. We are all doing well (including the cats). We are in good health and having fun here!

No comments:

Post a Comment