Monday, March 12, 2012

The Regular.

        We have gotten back on our regular schedule of our weeks. We started school again on February 27th. We are going to the Ebenezer family group every Tuesday night again, and we are helping them in their gardens almost every Saturday morning.
        Friday evening we had the Ebenezer family group over for a football game. We played from 2:00 to 4:00, and we had lots of fun. We also did a basketball game from 4:00 to about 6:00. We had fun doing that too. I had a sleepover at Toby Britton's house(see previous blogs) that night. The best part about that sleepover was that we stayed up until 1:00 A.M.!!!! We had fun the next morning also.
        On Sunday we went to Church, of course, and ate lunch after. Then in the afternoon, the lady staff(including my Mom) played basketball against the girl's team(including my sister). The lady staff won that game. Then after that the Stallions(boy's team) played basketball against the men staff(including my Dad). The men staff won that one. My family(the Petersons) had our family night that night also. We had lots of fun that weekend.
        Today I have finished school all but this blog. After I am finished I will wait for my Dad to get back from a meeting and then we will go play some Basketball. Last week we couldn't play together because my Dad was teaching the institute all week.
        Thank you all for your prayers. We appreciate them very much. Please keep praying for anything that is coming. Right now I am listening to some thunder that rumbles every few seconds. Hopefully it will rain soon. Our cistern is filling up, for that, we are grateful. Thank you all and please keep praying for us!

                              Micah
                                    Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment