Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun with Basketball.

The past few days have been regular, as usual. The only thing that happened (good and bad, I'll tell you why in a second) was that we went to Kampala. We left at about 7:30 with our cats and got to Kampala at around 9.
When got there we went straight to the vet to get our cats shots. We had to wait a while, but we finally got them shots and it went smoothly. Then we picked up one of our family group girls, Zam, and took her out to lunch. We got to the restaurant and parked in the outside, right by the road parking lot with a guard sitting not 30 feet from us. We went inside the restaurant and had a good lunch.
After lunch my dad went out to check on the cats and found that someone had broken into our car and stolen two bags. One was ours while the other was Zam's. After that, we dropped Zam off at home and then my dad dropped us off at a store and went on a boda-boda to drop something off somewhere. While he was going, another boda went past them with bags on the back and accidentally hit the boda's mirror. The handle bars turned and my dad and the boda driver that was driving him skidded across the street. Luckily they fell towards the curb and my dad didn't get hurt except for a skinned knee and elbow. We all finally got back safely home after a while.
The days have been fun. My dad and I play basketball almost every day now. We have fun, and I've been getting better at it. Thank you all for all your prayers, but please keep praying. We are having fun and I hope some of you will be able to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment